The following terms and conditions apply to all events and bookings:-
1. We take Health and Safety seriously and complete a risk assessment prior to each event. All participants must adhere to all rules and regulations as set by Supernatural Entertainment and by the venue management. It is for your safety.
2. For Health and safety reasons alcohol must not be consumed on brought into any of our events including Ghost Adventures, Ghost Walks/Tours, Zombie Walks, Murder Mysteries unless otherwise stated. Customers under the influence of alcohol will be asked to leave without a refund.
3. Participants must not bring sharp objects such as knives or scissors on to our events.
4. Some of our events include age restrictions such as our Ghost Adventures which are 16 years and over unless stated otherwise. ID may be required to prove identity and age.
5. Participants must not promote any other company, group, society club or entity without prior permission from Supernatural Tours management.
6. Supernatural Tours does not tolerate any form of abusive, threatening or discriminative behaviour which includes bullying or comments based on sexual orientation, race or reglion.
7. Participants must respect other participants, our venues and staff.
8. Smoking is banned in all of our venues. A designated area will be highlighted at each event. This includes the use of vapours.
9. Illegal substances and drugs are banned from all of our events.
10. For security reasons, we will contact you before the event to ask for full names of those attending. These names will be on the door when you arrive.
11. You will be asked to read and sign the full terms and conditions as the start of each event. You must sign and agree to the terms to participate in the event. Full terms can be viewed prior to the event below.
12. We encourage the use of equipment on Ghost Adventures. However, Supernatural Entertainment will be not held responsible for damage of theft to personal belongings. We do not tolerate intentional damage or theft to any equipment including that of Supernatural Entertainment.
13. Entrance times to each event will be stated on the confirmation email. For health and safety reasons we are unable to allow access to a venue before the stated times or after the finish time.
14 Full payment must be made before the event. Bookings will not be confirmed until full payment has been made.
15. Some events may require a non refundable deposit. This will be clearly stated.
16. In all cases we are unable to refund any booking fees through third party agents including PayPal, Skiddle and Evenbrite.
17. Our Ghost Adventures are real ghost hunting events and do not include the use of actors or theatrics. This means that we are unable to guarantee paranormal activity
18. Our theatrical events include live actors and scary moment.
Our full terms and conditions can be found by clicking here.
Supernatural Entertainment cannot offer refunds or transfer of your tickets if you are unable to attend the event date.
We pay all of our locations in advance and we remain liable for any costs which include costs of anyone who is unable to attend.
However, if you have paid in full you can transfer your ticket to a third party. You must notify us under these circumstances. Supernatural Entertainment will not be held responsible for any third party transfers. You will also be responsible for ensuring they are aware of our terms and conditions prior to the event. You can not sell tickets to third parties.
Selected events may require a non refundable deposit. This deposit will will hold your tickets for that event. However, the full balance must be paid prior to the event. If the remaining balance isn’t paid, Supernatural Tours reserve the right to re-sell your tickets. You will not receive a refund in this instance.
Cancellations by us
Supernatural Entertainment reserves the right to cancel an event at any time. In the unlikely event that an event is cancelled by us, we will notify you as soon as possible. We will only cancel an event in unavoidable circumstances.
Supernatural Entertainment will offer you a full refund or transfer you on to another event. Supernatural Tours will not be held responsible for any other costs.
Please refer to the terms and conditions on the link above which contains further details about our cancellation policy.
Supernatural Entertainment Limited registered in England and Wales no. 06498042. Copyrighted 2017